If you get an error message "Installation has failed", this is because of a permission issue in Windows.
Here is a guide to fix the problem.
1. Open the AppData folder.
You can access it by pressing the Windows logo + R keys on your keyboard
In the Run box type appdata and click the OK button
2. In the AppData folder, open the Local folder
3. Next, open the Create folder
4. Right-click on the white space inside the folder and click Properties
5. Click the Security tab, and click the Advanced button
6. In Advanced Security Dialog window, check “Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object”
7. Click on Apply, then click Yes on the Windows Security log window
8. Click the OK buttons on the Advanced Security Dialog, and Properties window to close them.